iWorker gives you the ability to set up your own ready-made virtual assistant agency!
With our white label services, we help you to create a turnkey virtual assistant agency of your own. This means you can make recurring hourly income with clients you bring in — and at whatever profit margin you like.
So here’s how this works. You’d set up your own brand for a virtual assistant agency and set an hourly rate. Let’s say $9/hour.
Then you’d use your network, your blog, your email list, paid ads, or whatever other method you want to bring in clients for your VA agency. Once you have a client, you’ll loop us in and we take care of the rest:
- Recruiting and interviewing top-notch English-speaking VAs
- Setting the client up with the perfect VA from our pool of hundreds of qualified workers
- Managing payments with the client via automatic weekly withdrawals (so you never have to hassle them for money)
- Paying the VAs each week and handling international money transfers (we also cover the transaction fees)
- Depositing money in your account
Your earnings are the difference between whatever rate you set for your clients and the rate we charge. iWorker charges $6-7/hour for a virtual assistant. So if you set a rate of $9 for virtual assistant services for your clients, your earnings are $2-$3/hour for the lifetime of that client. We pay out to you every two weeks via Paypal.
Interested? Fill out our partnership form here: https://iworker.co/partner